WWiB is comprised of a diverse and dynamic group of women committed to excellence in their respective professions. A unique feature of WWiB is the limitations of members to no more than three members in each business category. Please note: This is not a referral networking group. The main focus of this organization is to support women to obtain success in their business.
Eligibility and Steps to Becoming a Member:
- To qualify for membership you must meet the following qualifications: Keep in mind we only accept up to three members in each business type category.
- You must be in business or industry for at least one year or a minimum of one year in your current position.
- A prospective member must attend two meetings as a guest before submitting their application. Please check our meeting times and locations.
- Obtain sponsorship from an active member in good standing.
- Provide three business references.
- Fill out and submit the membership application form.
Community’s oldest and most encompassing business group of women from a wide range of businesses.
- One Ticket to Annual Professional Woman of the Year Banquet
- Inclusion of bio on www.wwib.org website
- Inclusion in full color membership ad in NW Business Monthly in October each year
- Rolling ads on website (future benefit)
- Member to Member Benefits
- Mentoring other women through our scholarship program for continuing education.
- Promote women in business through our monthly meetings by providing guest speakers on topics relevant to our world.
- Emphasis on creating a fun and energized environment where camaraderie and partnership can be developed.
- Increased stature and business credibility.
- Accessing organizational and team skills through generating a successful Banquet
- Meet professional women and learn about their path leading to great accomplishments
- and much more!
- Your application will be reviewed by the executive board based on the criteria listed in the bylaws.
- You will be notified within a month of your membership status.
- Upon approval of your application, membership dues of $100.000 will be due on or before the next meeting.
- Membership applications are not accepted between Oct 1 - Dec 31 of each year.
For further membership information contact: Julie Guay, VP Membership